- Get access to a free ASL video dictionary for kids from Gallaudet Press – now through 8/31
- Enroll in our upcoming classed on Baby Signing
- Learn ASL online with our upcoming 4-part classes
- Attend a free webinar on justice for those with developmental disabilities
- Get clear face masks (ASDC members only)
- See our ASL Story Spotlight: Hug by Jez Alborough
- Learn about Sorensen Relay (ASDC Sponsor Highlight)
- And more
ASL Stories Directory
We've made it easy for you to find hundreds of free videos of ASL retellings of your child’s favorite books. Search for stories by your child’s age or by the book’s title.
Practice ASL online!
Sign with a Deaf adult in real time and choose your conversation topics. Or your child can join "Friends Like Me" and chat with other deaf and hard of hearing children their age once a week. ASDC members get 5 FREE sessions (a $125 value). Not a member yet? Join ASDC.