IN THIS ISSUE
- Celebrate ASL Day (April 15)
- Get ASL resources for Earth Day (April 22)
- Learn about DeafSpace Design in a free webinar
- Check out a new job opening for School Leader at the Horace Mann School for the Deaf
- Sign your daughter up for the Advocacy Empowerment Webinar for Girls
- Participate in two new research projects
- Sign your child up for Gallaudet’s Camp Discovery
- Learn more about deaf-blind early intervention services
- See our March donor acknowledgements
ASL Stories Directory
We’ve made it easy for you to find hundreds of free videos of ASL retellings of your child’s favorite books. Search for stories by your child’s age or by the book’s title.
Practice ASL online!
Sign with a Deaf adult in real time and choose your conversation topics. Or your child can join “Friends Like Me” and chat with other deaf and hard of hearing children their age once a week. ASDC members get 5 FREE sessions (a $125 value). Not a member yet? Join ASDC.