Become a MemberShow your support and become an ASDC member today!
An ASDC membership is open to anyone interested in supporting Deaf children. ASDC’s free membership includes an electronic copy the Endeavor Magazine which is printed 3 times per year, while a paid membership includes a printed copy of the Endeavor Magazine.
- Families: Learn what your deaf child needs to thrive and understand the possibilities for your child’s future. Access to visual language resources and support for your child’s development.
- Educators: Benefit from ASDC’s organizational membership and comply with the IDEA mandate for schools to encourage family involvement in the child’s education.
- Providers: Make informed decisions on the best recommendations for your clients and be able to refer them to relevant resources.
- Legislators: Utilize accurate and up-to-date information to make legislative decisions that support what is best for deaf children.
- The Endeavor: a magazine with a focus on issues of importance to families with varied topics for special family members, transition, and deaf culture. The Endeavor includes regular reports of ASDC’s activities, editorials, national news, calendars of upcoming events, stories of family experiences, and news from ASDC affiliates.
- Annual conferences which bring together families of diverse backgrounds to meet, learn, and share information.
- A website and social media channels continually updated with important information, links, and resources.
- Information to policymakers. ASDC is seen as a resource by members of Congress, the U.S. Department of Education, and other Federal agencies.
- A monthly email blast that keeps members informed about happenings around the country.
- Periodic mailings on topics of interest such as conference announcements and research findings.
- An information and referral line, 800-942-2732 for anyone looking for information.