Become a MemberShow your support and become an ASDC member today!
American Society for Deaf Children is the American Sign Language organization. If you love ASL, if you use ASL, and if you believe ASL resources should be made available to families raising deaf children we invite you to join ASDC today!
- ASL Learning Opportunities that are unique two-day events focusing on teaching families and professionals American Sign Language.
- An annual conference bringing together families to meet, learn, and share information.
- Scholarships for members to attend ASL Learning Opportunities.
- Twitter (@deafchildren) and Facebook updated with important information, links, and resources.
- Members can apply for scholarships to attend the annual ASDC conference or ASL Learning Opportunities.
- A monthly E-News blast that keeps members informed.
- A hotline 800-942-2732.
- The Endeavor Magazine