Have you been wondering about how the COVID-19 pandemic has been affecting school-age children who are deaf and hard of hearing?
In this interview with CBS News, ASDC Board Member Heidi Corce and others talk about their experiences as educators and parents as they reflect on the pandemic’s impact on deaf kids.
This in-depth article and accompanying video addresses:
- communication and language access
- access to peers and the Deaf community
- access to technology
- face masks and their effect on language access
Related blog posts
- Supporting Distance Learning During the Pandemic
- Getting Services For Your Child During The Pandemic
- DCMP: Stream accessible educational videos – free!
- New program brings deaf kids together online
- “Time To Come In, Bear” in ASL (Video)